COVID19 Deep Cleaning Bristol
COVID19 Disinfection Services Bristol
Decontamination Fogging can be used for almost any solid surface cleaning task and cleaning regimes to maximise hygiene disinfection standards and total cleanliness.
COVID19 is one of the most noteworthy news stories ongoing now since it is having such a huge global effect. The speed that the virus is moving globally is concerning for all involved, especially those who have recently travelled or are planning to do so.
That's Cleaning offers disinfection options through a variety of disinfectants to reduce the risk to occupants of spaces from a small room to a whole office, classroom, shop, or public building.
The disinfection procedures used are recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England and advice should be taken from the Chief Medical Officer of England.
- Fogging is one of the best of its kind for disinfecting, odour control, disease control, prevention, and treatment of any location before it is opened to the public and to maintain disinfection when used regularly.
- Perfect for use to penetrate hard to reach cracks and crevices and soft furnishings where bacteria growth can rapidly occur.
- Using leading biocides and disinfectant formulated solutions we are able to combat the current coronavirus outbreak.
- Fog deodorising and disinfecting is a unique form of sanitizing and deodorising that totally eliminates all foul odours including tobacco, smoke, milk / food spills, urine, vomit, mould, mildew, pet smells etc. Plus, at the same time our Fog special agents attack and destroy all germs, bacteria, viruses and spores in its path replacing them with a long lasting freshness and leaving you with a much cleaner, safer environment.
Fogging is used to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and provides protection for your employees and public users
The disinfecting process allows for a space to be subjected to an application that converts specialist disinfectant liquids into micro-fine droplets, disinfecting a greater surface area and improving the protection to those within.
Fogging is one of the best of its kind for disinfecting, odour control, disease control, prevention and treatment. Perfect for use to penetrate hard to reach cracks and crevices and soft furnishings where bacteria growth can rapidly occur. It allows for large spaces to be treated in moments using airflow to maximise exposure. Spaces need to be vacated for just over an hour and with no residual smell treatment can be managed to minimise disruption.
Treatment is swift, keeping costs to a minimum as the application time is relatively short.
- Educational Establishments
- Restaurants, Hotels & Resorts
- Trains, Buses & Planes
- Food Preparation & Manufacture
- Fast Food Establishments
- Shopping Malls